Friday, May 5, 2017

BabySitting Little Devils

On Saturday's I take care of my two little cousins who are two boys the oldest is 7 years old and his brother is 2 years old. They are like little devils just running around the house making a mess.The 2 year old one is hyperactive when they drop them off. He runs across the kitchen and then back to the living room then back to the kitchen he just goes back and forth most of the time. Sometimes they are calm but it's rare to see them calm because they usually go play and they create a big mess in the living room which I have to pick up. I get payed $30 for taking care of them which is sometimes worth it taking care of them. They are fun to play with at times but sometimes they are just too happy or excited. At the end of the day they make me happy and excited for next Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment