Thursday, May 18, 2017

Meeting my big family from Mexico

When I went to visit Mexico last year I met my big family and let me just say there were many people I met and very few names I learned. While I was in Mexico I mostly just stayed at my grandmas house from my moms side. I liked her house because it was clean and there was so much room that there was a little living room upstairs. I liked it over there because there wasn't so many cars and there weren't many lights it was also quiet and peaceful at night. While I was at my grandmas house I had to be very organized with the room I was staying in and had to make sure I didn't have a mess. I actually do miss Mexico because it was peaceful and the air just smelled so different then it does here. When I go back next summer I will try and talk more with my family because the first time I went I didn't talk much with my family because I didn't really know them.


No comments:

Post a Comment